Last night didn’t disappoint! Warren Buffett is such a clever, intelligent speaker!The I was going to comment on the CNBC special last night that I mentioned yesterday, but Financial Samurai beat me to the punch!
Click here for Financial Samurai’s excellent summarization of the tv special that happened last night at 9:00pm ET.
So instead, I thought I’d write a quick list about the reasons I like Warren Buffett:
- He doesn’t flash around his tremendous wealth.
- His house isn’t a huge mansion, see the picture below…
- He live humbly, at least compared to his net worth.
- He was able to become fairly wealthy at a young age, before he became megarich.
- He make an incredible boring area (investment) interesting with his witty speeches.
- He’s a good positive role model for the business community.
- He give billions to charity, so he’s a great philanthropist.
- He tries to help the market with his advice.
I admire and respect Warren Buffet so much, that I consider him one of my top 2 financial heroes! Click the link to read more about Warren!