I found a lot of great writeups about 2009 results and 2010 goals! Since I didn’t have any 2009 goals to review myself, I was at a loss. So instead, I’m just highlighting some of the other top financial bloggers that have excellent goals and predictions.
While I have created 2010 goals for myself, I still need to create spreadsheets and other tools to track them. The most important 2010 goal I have is being healthier (by weight loss and exercise) and I started that one already, the rest I’m still finalizing and will post later.
So for you reading pleasure, below are some of the best goals I could find out in the financial blogsphere…
- FIVE PREDICTIONS THAT MOST CERTAINLY WILL COME TRUE – FinancialSamurai.com
Here the Financial Samurai talks about some spot on predictions were the economy and stock market is heading!!! For his last prediction, he states that his experiment “Samurai Fund” (a collection of tickers based off of other financial blogs) will outperform the S&P 500. We’ll be rooting for you Financial Samurai!
- Happy New Year! Goodbye 2009 and Welcome 2010: It’s All Up From Here – DigeratiLife.com – Must read highlights of DigeratiLife.com’s favorite post per 2009 month. Honestly, I’m still working my way through them but so far they are great. I don’t agree with all of them, but most I do.
- Happy New Year! My One Goal for 2010 – GetRichSlowly.org/blog – JD Reviews the results of his 3 goals from 2009, and set 1 goal for 2010.
- New Year’s Resolution: Move Your Money? – savingadvice.com Very original resolution, potential a great idea? I’m thinking of moving my big bank account to an online high yield bank myself!
- The Most Important Financial Goals for 2010 – CashMoneyLife.com Patrick list some rock solid financial goals for 2010.
- TheSimpleDollar.com has some excellent goals individually listed too!