Weekly Cache - 2010, Feb 14
Week in review:
I joined J.Money’s The Millionaire Club, this is a club for aspiring millionaires to be. Blogging buddy Jane @ SeeJaneGetRich.com and I went in together. It’s more fun that way!
For valentines day I took my wife to a Chinese Restaurant that we both like. The food was great as usually.
I’m tired of clearing my driveway of snow.
My Favorite Top 3 PF Blogger Posts For The Week:
- ManVSDebt‘s Tyler Durden’s Guide To Personal Finance - This is Jack’s Adam Baker’s financial interpretations of “The Fight Club”. I think Adam did an awesome job of pulling out some of the best quote from the movie “The Fight Club”. The only one missing is “Just slide” which I interprete as just let everything go and do whatever it takes.
- MBABriefs‘s 5 Ways to be happier – guaranteed - David has produced a list of ways to improve your overall level of happiness on a day to day basis. Most the the tips that he provides don’t require a lot of addtional work. So give it a try!
- Frugal Dad‘s 33 Essential Items For Your Bug Out Bag - This is the list of everything you need if you need to “Bug out” in an emergency… Very impressive list!
- My favorite post this week is “The Catch With Winning A Free House” which is a story about my best friend’s Sister (she’s a close friend of mine too) and how after she literally won a brand new house (really a townhouse), she had to deal with the tax consequence.
Status on other thing’s I’m involved in:
- My stock pick in the “The Samurai Fund” is doing better, In fact it was chosen Forbes Company of the Year.
- I went to “Donuts and Dad” with the kids, it’s a nice program.
|Total Loss for the Month||:||0|
I forgot to mention that I’m officially on the map, at ptmoney.com‘s “Map of PF Bloggers“! I stumbled across it, and it’s actually pretty cool! It appears to be a google map with various pf bloggers on it. Definitely worth checking out.