Summer is in full swing here in the middle states! And to give Summer the respect that it should have, I’m going to change my schedule just a bit. I’m not going to do posts on Saturday while summer is fighting me, trying desperately to get my attention!
This past week has been very relaxing and enjoyable for me. I can’t believe that it’s July already! We had old friends up to played cards, while the kids played out back.
Our neighborhood version of the Joneses officially moved out of the their house yesterday! They were good neighbors and I’m actually sad to see them go. Oh well, I hope they are happier at their new over 50% larger house!!!
About now I usually link to other sites that I enjoyed, but the irony is that thy beat me to the punch and linked to me! So what I’m going to do is the all the site that linked to me this week (which is a record amount for MoneyReasons)! Ironicially all the sites I was going to mention this week, pretty much beat me to the punch and linked to me!
So I’m going to create a list of the sites that linked to me this week (in alphabetic order), and I would like to say a BIG “THANK YOU”!!! 🙂
- Budgeting in the Fun Stuff Even though this great blogger was on vacation, she filled your week with a slew of great guest bloggers! That’s impressive!
- Bucksome Boomer I can always find something fun and interesting as Bucksome’s site! Bucksome’s site I just started to frequent these past few months!
- Everyday Thoughts and Tips Reading Kris’s site is like reading a perfect version of an article I would write, if only I could write it as well as she can! Relatively a newer blog site, but (in star wars-ese) the force is strong with this one!
- Financial Samurai I’ve been a long time reader of Sam’s site! In many way’s Sam’s site is like a puzzle that you can learn from. His commenters are first rate too! I’ve definitely learned to think outside of the box from Sam’s articles! Sam is also creator of the ever popular financial group called the Yakezie! Sam’s site is always exciting and challenging!
- Little House in the Valley This wonderful blogger has a split personality! While she still writes on her blog, she is also a wisebread author too. I think the fact that she writes for wisebread gives a good indication of the quality of her writing! Great reading in both locations!
- Wealth Pilgrim Another blog site that I have been reading for quite a while! Neil is the real deal! He is a financial advisor, and if you read his articles, you’ll discover that he know this stuff!
I was truly honored and proud that Money Reasons had so many great bloggers linking back to my site in there weekly favorite linkback.
And with this list, I’m going to leave! Please considering check each one out, I’m sure you’ll find that their sites are well worth it!