After a lot of soul searching, I decided to change this blog from one about money, to a blog about paintball and it’s benefits.
So to start, I’m going to change the name from “Money Reasons” to “Money Reasons for Paintball Fun“!
Although I’m not going to start my new articles until tomorrow, I’m excited about the change so let me highlight some of the expected changes here at this blog.
- No more plain vanilla look! We are going to go with a sidebar, content, sidebar format (versus the content, sidebar, sidebar format). In both left and right sidebar, we plan on having animated gifs that will look like a firework explosion, except that it will be a paintballs exploding! If they ware sequenced right, it should almost have a strobe light effect! How awesome is that!!!
- We’re going to replace our current header jpg with another animated gif of someone getting shot multiples times in a fun session of paintball. And then having them take off their helmet laughing… It will look very cool!
- As for content, I plan on bringing you the best deal on paintball and paintgun supplies!
- I’ll discuss advance usage for paintball activities, like the new paintball fertilization service and a review of companies that use this process to fertilize your lawn. The brilliant new style of painting houses (both inside and out) using the now famous paintball techniques (not to mentions the car painting craze that is just now starting to catch on).
- The obvious exercise benefits for playing paintball.
- And finally the money management for participating in paintball activities. In this fun category, each member tries to calculate how much money was spent in used paintballs versus dud paintballs. You know, the typical routine…
I hope you’re as excited as I am about me new redirection! If you know some paintball companies looking for free advertising, for the first 4 months starting April 1st (today), I’ll display their ads for FREE!
THANKS AND LET’S PLAY!!!
Please subscribe to my RSS feed so you can check out new articles when they become available!
P.S. I also decided to change my name to Blade. No more nice MR… I’m going hardcore baby!