Well, we are past the half-way mark for the year! I’ve slowed down my accomplishments quite a bit until now. For some reason I feel that I should really pick things up and start to sprint for the rest of the year. I’m not sure if it’s the motivational article called “How to Increase Motivation and Succeed” by the Financial Samurai or because I know that I have slowed down and it’s now time to do a full out sprint to the end of the year.
It could be the iPod touch that my son got for his birthday made me realize that the technology world has moved on past the old palm pilots of the past and now is very exciting and friendly! I have to admit, I really want an iPod touch or Android equivalent! Since the iPod touch sync up with various email programs, just having it hook to my google calendar would be awesome!
These past few days, I’ve really enjoyed my deck! I’ve been sitting out under the umbrella in a chair reading Money Magazine and Technical books. It’s so hot that it feels like I’m on vacation, and that’s wonderful! Perhaps I could do both, speed up with my work and still enjoy the outdoors at the same time.
Time to work on the looks of this blog, so here are some blogger articles to read…
Interesting Reads by Other Financial Bloggers
- FreeMoneyFinance – One Key Advantage of a Roth IRA – A must read!
- BudgetingInTheFunStuff – Frugality Fatigue: Saving too Much Can Be Counterproductive – so very true!
- EverydayTipsandThoughts – Changing Financial Habits Is Hard Work. Don’t Just Talk About It, Open Your Mind and Do It – Just do it!
- FrugalConfessions – Cheap is Great, But What Are You Putting Into Your Mouth? – Great point, what are you eating!
- LenPenzo – Len Penzo dot Com Surpasses One Million Page Views! – wow, great blog!
- FirstGenAmerican – Inept Craig’s List Sellers & Second Hand Buying: The Chess Set Continued – awesome find and lesson
- Untemplater – Obsessive Minimalism – I’m close…
A Second Look at MoneyReasons.com
- Making Your Credit Cards Work For You Instead Of Against You
- Laws That Punish The Innocent, Are Really Just Another Form of Hidden Taxation
- A Frugal Night At The Drive-In
- Getting Rich On An Average Income
- Am I Really As Frugal As I Think I Am?
- The Paradox Called Warren Buffett
- Backstabbing Friends – Are They Really Worth It
Next week I will be on vacation! I’m going to try and blog while I’m on vacation, but it might be difficult. After a cool winter and a wet spring, Summer is just right, albeit a bit hot. I’m playing around with the idea of starting more online sites, so now it’s time to do some thinking!
Time to get our second wind and starting running like an antelope!
Have a great weekend!