This year may be the first year that I’m excited about Black Friday, because I”m going on a blogging spending spree!
The past few years, I’ve been sticking my nose up on the fabulous sales that take place on Black Friday, but this year is different!
This year I’m going to buy some if not all of the following on Black Friday:
- Online presence with another internet hosting company. Yes, I plan on being that busy next year!
- Specialized software that will help me advance my skills, starting with new theme. My current theme is a beta version with some issues that I’ve only recently discovered.
- A decent quality camera, I need better pictures to upload!
- A smart phone of some sort. Just having the internet access from one of these phones would really make my blogging life much more easy and productive (I hope).
- Other things I have yet to think of.
Are you considering any purchases this coming Black Friday?
And if you’re not into Black Friday this year (like I really wasn’t last year), check out these great articles:
- Budgeting in the Fun Stuff: Can Anyone Be a Successful Blogger? – This is a very appropriate article as Crystal’s blog, considering she’s doing exactly as the article describes!
- Retire by 40: What is Your Retirement Plan? – It’s good to shoot high and miss by a little than shoot low and stagnate.
- Everyday Tips and Thoughts: How to Avoid Blowing Your Savings On Christmas – Too late for use, but perhaps not for others?
- First Gen American: Returning Cabbages – Gotta love the unique information at Sandy’s site, very interesting story as usual!
- Little House in the Valley: Modesty Allows for Early Retirement – Slow and steady wins the race… unless you run like a Rabbit like Corey is! Reminds me a lot of Crystal… Must be your name start with “C” thing…
- Financially Consumed: Made In America – Shop Local – I so believe in this and even to this myself, check out: Buy Local, How I Support My Community, lately I’ve started buying at a quaint bookstore in town that use to be a bank!
I could honestly continue adding great articles from super bloggers all day, but it’s the weekend and time to spend more time with the family!
Here’s hoping you had a great weekend!