Yes, Fall is definitely in the air, the mornings are darker and the days are getting cooler. While some may get sad, I love fall. The crispness in the air, the spookiness of the nights, the crinkling of the dried out leaves falling from the trees, and of course the beauty of the colors in a forest. It’s kind of like each tree is a fireworks display of awesome colors!
While not all understand how incredible Fall is in the area, those of us that do get it, love it.
It’s a busy weekend so I’ll keep this article short, but here are some other articles to check out this past week by some incredible PF Bloggers:
- Invest it Wisely: Five Personal Finance, Economic and Life Lessons Learned from “The Lion King” – Don’t be fooled by the title, this is truly a great read!!!
- Everyday tips and thoughts: Thoughts From Teens: Personal Finance Discussion – Kris shows that her son has skills too, chip off of the old block!
- Budgeting in the Fun Stuff: Our Mortgage Refinancing Update – Chases is supposed to be golden, it’s sad to hear they aren’t as good as their reputation! Wells Fargo refinanced my loan for free and I had no such problems with extra payments towards principal!!!
- Cash Flow Manta: -I’ll See Your Dividends and Raise Cash As Well – What an interesting way to play in the markets!
- Retire by 40: Save 50% on Your Medical Bills – Nice win!
- The Ultimate Juggle: Juggling Laptops With The New Return Policy At Best Buy – Best Buy has changed their return policy on computer/electronics (hooray)!
- My Journey To Millions: Who Runs Your Financial Household? Is it a One Captain or Two Captain Ship? – Lol, you’d think that since I’m a financial blogger I would be captain, but I’m not! My wife is an accountant, so she does the bills in my house.
Carnivals I was in (just one this week)
With Fall in the air, it’s an exciting time for my family! Life is good, don’t dwell on the negatives, because everything changes eventually, just like with the seasons! So now that something new is in the air, I feel energized and excited to check out all the great new pf bloggers that I’ve noticed lately! You’ll see more of them in future weekly review posts!