The Year 2009 was a tough year (but better than 2008!). I feel very optimistic about 2010!
But I found that as I looked through my archive, I like too many of the post in my archive, so instead I decided to link to the list below based primarily on the ones that had the highest number of comments. So here they are:
- Lemons to Lemonade Series #1 – Long Commute Drives
- My Middle Class Lifestyle
- Income Loss From My Wife Being a Stay at Home Mom
- Kids Allowance Amount
- How I Have Lost Over Half A Million Dollars Having Kids, So Far!
and now for my own personal favorite:
and the one I thought was most funny and deserves another look:
As for the other bloggers that inspired me, here is a short list (I read way to many blogs to list them all)
www.financialsamurai.com - One of the most unique fresh financial blogs out there. Some times Keiju just make me stop and think” WOW, this is great… Financial Samurai is now one the first stops when I go and read financial blogs.
www.cashmoneylife.com – I just started reading Patrick’s blog within the last few months. He’s pretty close to perfect, his tips are great and well written. This is usually my 2nd stop after sams.
www.seejanegetrich.com – This “close to graduating” law student is another site I stop at regularly. Jane has a fresh perspective on things and does a great job with her blog. She’s young and very intelligent. I feel a kinship with Jane because we started at about the same time in the financial blogsphere. I look forward to reading her material. In some ways it’s like I’m watching her move thru life right in front of me. Great job Jane, keep on doing a rock solid job!
www.frugaldad.com – Jason’s blog is one that I’ve been following for the past few years. Jason writes in such a way that it almost feels as if he’s sitting beside me and we are just talking. Great site!
Due to lack of time, I’m just going to list the rest in an abbreviated form, with quick comments:
- www.wisebread.com (esp. Julia Rains, all are good but she’s my favorite).
- www.wellheeledblog.com – interesting young lady, with financial sense beyond her years.
- www.freemoneyfinance.com – short posts but thought provoking usually!
- www.thedigeratilife.com - usually rock solid advice.
- www.moneycrush.com – very elegant manner of writing.
There are at least 20 to 30 more I could list here easily… but I got to get ready for a New Year’s Eve party.
Have a Happy New Years, and here’s to a great 2010!!!
UPDATE: I had to change the entry for fabulouslybroke’s line because she changed her format. And I think for the better! Good call FB!