On the frugal weight loss diet that I’ve started, I’m down 18 pounds in a bit over 3 weeks. Now, you’d think I’d be happy with my weight loss, but surprisingly I’m not.
Why? Because while even weight loss in itself is a great and beneficial thing, my body and shape still just looks like a slightly smaller version of what it was previously. I’m still out of shape, but a lighter version of being out of shape.
The next phase of my frugal weight loss plan is the introduction of exercise. Almost any type of exercise will make a difference.
You might be wondering why I didn’t start out with exercise at the beginning… Well, I wanted to shave off a few pounds with the diet first before leaping into an exercise problem. Now with those pounds off (and the fact that it’s summer), it’s time to get more active!
When I say more active, I mean even more than just exercise! Use a push mower to mow the lawn, take the dog for a walk, clean the house, paint the house, do landscaping, go for a walk in the park, go swimming and of course go for a bike ride with the kids.
Interesting Reads from Other Financial Bloggers
- A $24,000 Loss – The Sequel
- 8 Reasons Why You Should Sell Your Home Before Buying a New One
- Congressional Insider Trading Is Not Illegal…YET
- Saving Money On Vacation
- Poor vs Rich on the Lake
A Second Look at MoneyReasons.com
- How To Be Like A Landlord Without Owning Rental Property
- Maximizing Time While Changing Car Oil
- Why Experimental Learning Is Better Than Book Learning
- A Look At Hourly versus Salaried Employment
- Are You Overspending Today Because Of A Future Inheritance?
- Making The Most Of Three Day Weekends
This was a great week for me (on Wednesday, I got a new high visitor count at 1,705 this is now my new record high), ideas came easily and it was a lot of fun writing them. I wonder if it’s because I”m losing weight and feeling healthier? Hmmm…
Folks in the United States, have a great 4th of July!